Chocolates, cookies, brownies and other more sweets are just too much irresistible. They say that when you depressed eat a chocolate. Sometimes when you are sleepy while in your class, just a bite of chocolate will do. Even before reviewing for your exam, just eat some chocolate to boost up your energy.
Aren’t you bored with those plain chocolates? Just make a little difference by adding up some ingredients or something in your chocolates that will not cost much and can just be found in your kitchen.
- First is to pulverized the biscuits. You can wrap it in a piece of paper so it would not be that messy. Here, I have two kind of biscuits. A plain one and a chocolate.
- Put a right amount of chocolate in the container.
- Sprinkle it with the biscuits. Then add a layer of chocolate topped with a layer of biscuits.
- Add other sweets you like and let it in the fridge for a minute.
- You can add ice cream to finish it up.
Just five steps and you can have your own sweets. It doesn’t need a lot of money to make your sweets. Just rummage your kitchen and have a little experiment. Be creative and save up money at the same time.